Spaghetti alle Vongole
Meanwhile Kazerne’s chef Giovanni Gabana likes to inspire you with some recipes: what about this spaghetti alle vongole?
More video’s? Watch them here.
– 500 g vongole
– 100 g pasta
– Olio extravergine
– Chili pepper
– 2 (cherry) tomatoes
– Firstly, clean the Vongole.
– Next, bring to heat olive oil in a frying pan, adding garlic and cherry tomatoes. Add your vongole to the same pan.
– Cook the pasta while you prepare a soffritto with garlic, oil, chili and parsley.
– Add the water of the vongole to the soffritto and let it cook for around a minute.
– Just before the pasta is fully cooked, add it to the sauce. This process will finish the cooking of the pasta and allow it not to be over cooked.
– Finally, add your vongole and serve. Add a handful of vongole still within its shell for decoration and finish off with some parsley.
– Buon appetito.