Gnocchi with spinach and ricotta
Chef Giovanni Gabana shares one of the recipes of our new menu: gnocchi with spinach and ricotta. So delicious.
More video’s? Watch them here.
(for 2 persons)
– 300g ricotta
– 300g spinach
– 1 Egg
– 150g parmigiano
– 50g flour
– 50g butter
– Olio extravergine
– Firstly cook the spinach in water.
– Then cool it down and squeeze the water out.
– Add your spinach to a frying pan with garlic and oil for 3 minutes to add extra taste.
– Once baked, chop the spinach and let it cool down.
– Add the cooled spinach to a large bowl, adding ricotta, egg, parmigiano and flour.
– Spoon into your preferred shape and place on a tray with flour.
– Let it rest for 60 minutes in the fridge.
– Take the gnocchi from the fridge.
– Place a pan with water on the stove and bring it to a boil.
– Cook the gnocchi in water for 5 minutes, or until they float.
– In the meantime prepare a sauce with butter, sage and garlic.
– Finally add the gnocchi to the pan with butter and fry them for a bit.
– Plate the dish and serve.
– Buon appetito.