risotto agli asparagi
In need of some last minute easter inspiration? Chef Giovanni Gabana shares his recipe for risotto agli asparagi. A perfect spring dish.
More video’s? Watch them here.
– 100g risotto rice
– 200g asparagus
– 1l stock
– 50g butter
– 50g parmigiano
– 1 shallot
– 1 glass of dry white wine
– Olio extravergine
– Firstly, prepare your stock. You can use chicken and/or vegetables. Leave on a low heat for later.
– Cut the shallot and asparagus.
– Heat some oil in a pan and bake the shallot and asparagus.
– Add the rice and keep stirring until the outer part of the rice is transparent.
– Add the white wine and let it evaporate.
– Add salt to your preference.
– Next start the cooking process, by adding stock one ladle at a time.
– When the rice is ready, take off the heat and add butter and parmigiano making sure you are stirring well.
– Finish by plating up.
– Buon appetito.