Crostata di Albicocche
Meanwhile Kazerne’s chef Giovanni Gabana likes to inspire you with some recipes: what about this crostata di albicocche?
More video’s? Watch them here.
– 250 g flour
– 150 g butter + some extra to butter the form
– 60 g egg yolk
– 100 g powder sugar
– 1 lemon
– 1/2 vanilla stick
– 200 g apricot jam
– Spring form
– Rolling pin
– Parchment paper
– Mix the butter with the sugar till you get a crème.
– Add the egg the vanilla and the lemon and mix it.
– Add the flour and mix it until you get a nice dough.
– Let the dough rest for 2 hours in the fridge.
– In the meantime preheat the over at 170 degrees.
– And lightly butter the tart ring, and set it down onto a parchment-lined sheet-pan.
– Take the dough from the fridge and divide the dough in two parts.
– Roll half of the dough flat with a rolling pin. It should be 5 mm thick. Take the bottom of the spring form and cut the dough in the right size.
– Put the dough in the spring form and punch some small holes in it.
– Add the jam and devide it over the dough.
– Roll out the second part of dough and cut it into strips of 1 cm think.
– Cover de jam with the strips of dough by laying them in a nice pattern.
– Take the leftover dough and create a rim.
– Put it in the oven for about 30 minutes.
– Let it cool down.
– Buon appetito.