We are very much looking forward to the cautious opening after the lockdown! We have missed you. Needless to say, we comply with the (updated) guidelines in everything we do. Fortunately, we have space.
The main ideas:
- Everyone keeps 1,5 meter distance, except households.
- Upon arrival, we take off a health check: have any complaints? Please stay home.
- We work exclusively with reservations; provided there is space, you can make a reservation at the door.
- Everyone – guests and staff – disinfects their hands prior to entering, using the toilet and paying by card.
- Per building, there is a maximum of 30 people, except staff.
- All guests are seated at a table, also in the bar.
- We work with menu boards and digital menus that are disinfected after use.
- Staff washes their hands with disinfecting soap even more regularly than usual.
- Toilets are equipped with do-it-yourself hygienic spray, and are cleaned every hour.
The health check:
- Did you have one or more of these complaint in the last 24 hours: coughing, nose colds, more than 38 degrees of fever, shortness of breath?
- Does someone in your household have fever and/or shortness of breath complaints at this moment?
- Have you had the new coronavirus, and was this diagnosed in the past 7 days?
- Do you have a household/family member that has the new coronavirus, and have you been in contact with them in the past 14 days?
- Are you in home isolation because you have had direct contact with someone who is diagnosed with the new coronavirus?
Could one of these questions be answered with ‘yes’? Then, unfortunately, we can’t let you in.
Edition 29 May 2020