Pasta aglio e olio
Fritto misto, another Italian recipe by chef Giovanni Gabana.
More video’s? Watch them here.
– 2 squids
– 200 gram pealed gamba’s
– 1 lemon
– semola flour
– patent flour
– sunflower oil
– Cut the squid in rings of approximately 1 cm.
– In a bowl, make a mix of half semola flour en half patent flour.
– Flour the squid rings and the gamba’s and shake off the excess flour in a sieve.
– Fill a bowl with water and heat a pan with a liter of sunflower oil to 180 degrees.
– Dip the squid rings and the gamba’s in the bowl with water one by one, for a fraction of a second, and place them in the hot oil immediately.
– Fry the squid and the gamba’s until golden.
– Season to taste with salt and pepper, and squeeze a bit of lemon juice over.
– Serve with a lemon wedge.
– Buon appetito.