– Take three bowls for breading.
– Fill one bowl with flour, one with lightly beaten egg whites and one with breadcrumbs.
– Cut the mozzarella into slices and dab cry with a tea towel.
– Cut the crusts off of the bread.
– Flour the slices of mozzarella and make a sandwich with the slices of bread.
– Dab the sandwich in the egg white – make sure it sticks well.
– Cover all sides of the sandwich with breadcrumbs and let it rest for twenty minutes.
– Heat a generous amount of butter and oil in a frying pan and fry the sandwich until golden.
– Season to taste with salt and serve.
– Buon appetito.