– Clean your gamba’s, and save 3 of the heads.
– Add oil to a pan and and caramelize the gamba heads on high heat.
– Add a crushed garlic clove and reduce the heat to low.
– Deglaze the pan with the cognac and let it reduce.
– Take the gamba heads and the garlic out of the pan and add the cherry tomatoes, some pasta water and the saffron.
– In a different pot, cook the pasta in salted water until ‘al dente’.
– Add the pasta with some of the pasta water to the frying pan and combine everything over high heat.
– Turn off the heat and add your gamba tails.
– Garnish with some fresh parsley and serve.
– Buon appetito.