Branzino al forno
Oohlala branzino al forno! Chef Giovanni Gabana shares his recipe for oven-baked sea bass. Of course with his unmistakable Italian touch.
More video’s? Watch them here.
– 500/600g whole sea bass
– 200g new potatoes
– 200g Cherry tomatoes
– 75g capers
– 75g dry olives
– 1 cup of dry white wine
– Olio extravergine
– Start by cleaning the sea bass if not already done so.
– Preheat the oven at 180 degrees.
– Clean the potatoes.
– Blanch the potatoes for 2/3 minutes.
– Then add olive oil to a tray adding the sea bass, potatoes, tomatoes, capers and olives. Insert 2 cloves of garlic into the fish with salt.
– Cover with foil and bake for 15/20 minutes in the oven at 180 degrees.
– Finally, serve with basil.
– Buon appetito.